1. Mom says when I was little I wanted to be a checker at Kmart by day and a go go dancer by night
2. When my mom delivered me they brought her the wrong baby, a little Asian girl, when they corrected the mistake my mom said we didn’t look much different
3. All my childhood memories good or bad are connected to food in some way-imagine that?
4. I grew up in Illinois ice skating on the creek to school in the snow
5. I saw the Exorcist in 3rd grade and spent my whole life traumatized by it, don’t worry I’m okay now – I had to see a therapist though.
6. I have a serious salt addiction, but live in denial by drinking gallons of water, it all balances out- right?
7. I’m romanced by fine French Food but cannot resist a fling with a good French Fry-ever
8.I secretly dream of being Martha Stewart and harvesting my own honey on my farm where I raise bees. I’m proud to say she is my idol, love the woman
9. I often dream of living in another country, somewhere off in Europe but I think I will end up in Pasadena
10. I traveled to 13 countries in Europe when I was 20 years old, what a waste -young and stupid, didn’t eat enough
11. When I fell in love with Mike it was like a storybook, fairytale, romance movie, mad passionate love-I floated on air
12. I love roller coasters, the bigger the better- I laugh hysterically
13.I don’t eat chemicals, artificial sweeteners, or processed sugars but I can’t get enough street food, I’m happy eating on the curb in downtown LA- hot dog anyone?
14. I crave fried chicken and waffles ~ extra syrup please
15. I let the water run when I brush my teeth
16. I work out 5 days a week- hard, you can find me on the tread mill meditating and deep in thought…
I’m thinking about food
17. I cry every time I watch The Color Purple
18. I drink coffee with swirls of real whipped cream ~ every morning
19. The happiest days of my life have been at the moment of introduction, ” hello baby, I’m your mommy”
20. I cry every time I see my daughter Sophia on stage performing
21. I have a hard time remembering anniversaries, dates, and birthdays but I can tell you what I ordered off the menu 10 years ago…
22. I believe in peace that transcends all understanding- I live in it
23. I love any kind of adventure- road trip, I’m there
24. I believe it’s never too late for anything
25. I smile at almost everyone I get eye contact with- they always smile back